Monday, January 23, 2012

Have you ever had a dream about your significant other having an affair? Then wake up upset and carry it on throughout the day nit picking every little thing he does? GUILTY HERE! I woke up from my unpleasant dream, not a very happy camper. I came out into the living room to where my loving husband was cleaning up the breakfast he had made the kids...and he could tell that I was not in a good mood. Now, we have been together long enough that we both know that if the other is in a bad mood, to just walk away. First thing I said was, "I had the worst dream..."

His response? Laughter. Then continuous teasing throughout the day, even though I was in a sour mood at times. But he knew that I was just in that mood because of the dream and blew it off, and continued to tease me. Even though I didn't think it was so funny at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment