Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Bachelor is back Part 2

Usually when it gets close to the end of the season, I get online and see who gets the Final Rose.  This season, I decided to see if the results are out yet, and....they are!!  I'm so excited!  Now, sometimes the online leaks are wrong, and in this case...I hope they are.  As of right now, I am not a fan of "the winner."  Maybe as the season progresses, my opinion will change, and I hope so!  This is according to the information from Reality Steve...who BTW is supposedly getting sued by ABC.  I won't say who the final winner is, but I will reveal the final 4:

  • Kacie Boguskie is from Knoxville, TN and currently works at Genera Energy LLC
  • Courtney Robertson lives in Santa Monica, CA and is a professional model with an attitude.
  • Nicky Sterling is from Hurst, TX and is a Dental Hygienist
  • Lindzi Cox is from Bellevue, WA and works in sales.  Her real passion is horses and rode in on a horse during her and Ben's first meeting!!!
Which one is your favorite, and who do you think will win?  It is reported that Ben will go with his head instead of his heart...hopefully he goes with the head on his shoulders and not his other one....

No comments:

Post a Comment