Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wild Days...

Today it was quite a sight in my house!  Christmas presents strung all about which one has to watch where to step to avoid a catastrophy.  My daughter, age 6, in her Snow White costume laying on the couch playing her new PSP.  My sons, age 6 and 5, in their new Transformer costumes shooting their Nerf guns at each other and at my 9 year...and at my 31 year old.  Oh yeah...he's not my son, that's my husband.  LOL.  Then there is the baby running through the house in his diaper (after he tore his clothes off) chasing his brothers, an eventual his sister too, running and laughing.  Then there was me...good ol mommy trying to make breakfast while dodging Neft bullets coming from 4 different directions, 5 kids all excited to be celebrating Christmas yet again (with Grandma), and my husband joining in on their excitment and playfulness.  Oh, Christmas.  I love the holiday, but thankful it only comes once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment